My critique of Fox’s new ad for the Acer Aspire S5:
• it should be half as long
• it’s really not very funny/interesting
• Fox has zero on-screen charisma, and makes for a puzzling spokesperson
otherwise, I adored it.
The commercial (hopefully, a shortened version) breaks this week in the U.S., U.K., China, Russia, German and France.
Much better was the first spot in the campaign featuring Jack Bauer: cupcake baker.
- Israeli officials have authorized police to seal off parts of Jerusalem after a wave of stabbings by Palestinians. ›
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates had their first debate of the 2016 election cycle on Tuesday night ?? ›
- The Chicago Cubs have defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to advance to the National League Championship Series ⚾️ ›