My critique of Fox’s new ad for the Acer Aspire S5:
• it should be half as long
• it’s really not very funny/interesting
• Fox has zero on-screen charisma, and makes for a puzzling spokesperson
otherwise, I adored it.
The commercial (hopefully, a shortened version) breaks this week in the U.S., U.K., China, Russia, German and France.
Much better was the first spot in the campaign featuring Jack Bauer: cupcake baker.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›