1. ENGLAND: Royal Wedding Tea Towel
Is there a better way to commemorate the Royal Wedding than with an illustrated towel that looks maybe the littlest bit like William and Kate? No. No there is not.
2. ICELAND: Yule Lad “Sheep Worrier” Figurine
3. ITALY: Pinocchio Mask
For the child in your life who loves night terrors.
5. FRANCE: Delicious Mint Candy
If you want to impress that special lady in your life, you can never* go wrong with fancy Parisian candy.
6. CZECH REPUBLIC: Handcrafted Devil Puppet
Infinitely less scary than Pinocchio, but still an excellent gift for that nephew back home who is not yet afraid of the dark.
7. DENMARK: Troll Dolls
When they’re not hoarding treasure, guarding bridges or lurking in chat rooms, trolls make a perfect souvenir!
8. RUSSIA: Pink Ushanka Hat
Because the Soviet Army had a fierce fashionista side, too.
9. BULGARIA: Soviet Gas Mask, “Never Used!” (Yet)
Nothing says “exciting trip to Sofia” better than this lovely forget-me-not, fresh off the assembly line at the Nightmare Factory.
10. IRELAND: “RMS Titanic - Captain’s Little Helper” Shirt
Here’s a fact for you: If you were an Irish child aboard the Titanic, 1912 was probably a pretty bad year for you. (Although if this shirt is historically accurate, that explains a thing or two.)