1. It’s okay for you to laugh in the face of someone who complains about zero degree weather.
2. No one understands true beauty until they’ve seen a field covered in snow.
3. There is a high probability that there’s a frozen lake within a mile radius to skate on…
…or where friends can be challenged to a game of broomball.
4. It’s your duty as a Midwesterner to help shovel your neighbor’s driveway without asking.
6. You base your Halloween costumes not on what you REALLY want to be, but what will keep you warm.
7. Whether you have a compact car or an SUV, chains are a must…
8. …so that you can drive in three feet of snow like it’s nothing.
9. No matter how much snow falls, you will always be there to support your team.
Packers, Lions, whatever… you’ll be there.