2. Pan Seared Salmon with Mango and Avocado Salsa
The key to crispy skin that doesn’t stick is getting the oil super hot before you put the fish in the pan. Recipe here.
3. Spring Steak Salad
Further proof that salad for dinner is actually a delightful, happy thing. Recipe here.
4. Roasted Sesame Asparagus Toasts with Poached Eggs
Breakfast for dinner gets down to business with seasonal vegetables and perfect poached eggs. Recipe here.
A vegan, gluten-free, one-pot recipe that’ll be ready in less time than it takes to order delivery. Recipe here.
6. Shrimp Fried Rice
Learning how to turn cold, day-old rice into a perfect stir-fry with an egg, some soy sauce, and whatever vegetables you have in the fridge is both an art and an underrated life skill. Until you perfect said skill, here’s a recipe to guide you. Recipe here.
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- European leaders are holding an emergency summit today to discuss Greece's debt crisis.
- The deadline for a deal on Iran's nuclear program was extended again, to the end of the week.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.