2. Pan Seared Salmon with Mango and Avocado Salsa
The key to crispy skin that doesn’t stick is getting the oil super hot before you put the fish in the pan. Recipe here.
3. Spring Steak Salad
Further proof that salad for dinner is actually a delightful, happy thing. Recipe here.
4. Roasted Sesame Asparagus Toasts with Poached Eggs
Breakfast for dinner gets down to business with seasonal vegetables and perfect poached eggs. Recipe here.
A vegan, gluten-free, one-pot recipe that’ll be ready in less time than it takes to order delivery. Recipe here.
6. Shrimp Fried Rice
Learning how to turn cold, day-old rice into a perfect stir-fry with an egg, some soy sauce, and whatever vegetables you have in the fridge is both an art and an underrated life skill. Until you perfect said skill, here’s a recipe to guide you. Recipe here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›