My blueberries are better than your blueberries. And thank you for all of the rain, because my tomatoes are going to be EPIC this year.
WHAT’S IN SEASON.
(This will vary depending on time of the month and where you live.)
- Summer squash
1. Grilled Avocados with Herbs and Cherry Tomatoes
I can eat all four of those, right? Recipe here.
2. Ginger and Vanilla Peach Upside Down Cake
Upside down cakes are peachy, don’t you think? Recipe here.
4. Caramelized Pork Kebabs with Chinese Eggplant
If you wanted to sub an easier-to-find eggplant, I guess that would be all right. Recipe here.
5. Grilled Caprese Naan Pizza
Tomatoes and basil and cheese, oh my! Recipe here.
6. Sorrel Frittata with Mozzarella and Parmesan
7. Greek Pasta Salad with Crab and Feta
All of our favorite things got together and this amazing thing happened. Recipe here.
10. Grilled Peach Salad With Mint Pesto
11. Bacon Corn Hash
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Especially when you eat it for dinner. Recipe here.
12. Strawberry Lemonade Cake
Simple but… not. Recipe here.
13. Charred Mexican Zucchini
Zucchini can be weird sometimes, but cheese makes everything better. Recipe here.
14. Sweet Corn Pancakes with Blueberry Balsamic Sauce
Apparently, these are healthier than regular pancakes? Whatever, we can look past that. Recipe here.
16. Roasted Eggplant with Tomatoes and Mint
You could think of it as low-carb bruschetta. I think of it as the greatest eggplant recipe of all time. Recipe here.
17. Red, White and Blueberry Shortcakes
Because that Cool Whip flag cake is pretty played out. Recipe here.
18. Pasta with Zucchini, Zucchini Blossoms, and Caramelized Onions
Summer Squash. Killin’ it. Recipe here.
19. Tequila-Glazed Grilled Chicken Thighs
20. Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles
What’s cooler than being cool? Ice cold! Recipe here.
22. Grilled Plum Little Cakes
The name alone makes me love these. Recipe here.
23. Apricot Crème Fraîche Tart with Honey and Pistachios
I think this covers enough food groups that you can eat it for breakfast. Recipe here.
24. Brownie and Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches
Definitely what happiness looks like. Recipe here.
25. Grilled Marinated Steak Kebabs
A good marinade makes anything better. Recipe here.
26. Grilled Radicchio with Malbec Barbecue Sauce
A grilled salad is a great salad. Recipe here.
27. Grilled Banana Split
Proof that even the most perfect foods are improved by grilling. Recipe here.
28. Grilled Corn With Poblano Lime Crema
A step up from your regular buttered corn. Recipe here.
29. Raw Berry Tart
YES! You can eat berry dessert without even turning on your oven! Recipe here.
30. Cheeseburger Deluxe
Because, why mess with perfection? Recipe here.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›