1. So you and your roommate just moved into a new place!
2. But now you need furniture to fill it.
3. LET’S GO TO IKEA!
6. Look at all these glorious home goods!
8. So many options and ideas.
10. OK, enough dillydallying. Time to get to work.
Are these pencils cute or what?
12. Not just want, but NEED.
Like this thing that froths milk, which is absolutely essential to human well-being.
13. Wait, where are we?
Stick to the list!
16. Delirium sets in.
Everything starts to look the same.
17. Then despair.
Wait, is that wine??? Ugh, no. It’s not even.
18. It’s fine, you totally have time to refuel.
20. OK, back to work.
21. Your roommate is starting to lose steam.
22. If you have to refer to something by its bizarre unpronounceable Swedish name again…
23. You might actually flip your shit.
24. Take a deep breath, it’s almost over.
26. Uh-oh. You really should have been better about writing down those item numbers.
27. That one piece of furniture you ACTUALLY needed? Not. In. Stock.
28. You mutually decide to divide and conquer this vast land.
This is the part where you split up to save time, but instead end up trudging around in sad, lonely confusion.
30. You see the line to check out.
31. Stay cool.
This is what awaits you on the other side of the line.
32. Until you see the receipt.
33. Only about $2,000 more than you were planning to spend.
35. Can you even afford that 50-cent hot dog??
36. But the experience is OVER. And that’s what matters.
37. OK, ready to leave.
Seriously, how do you even get out of here?
40. Yay! You’re home!
41. My god, there are so many boxes.
42. Whatever, you’ll deal with it tomorrow.
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›