1. Sheri and Diana, a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
2. Shelia and Hando, a Leonberger
3. Kellie and Griffin, a Springer Spaniel
4. Donna and Grand Champion Goldenway’s Caramel Chew-Chew, a Golden Retriever
5. Mario and Bebe, a Clumber Spaniel
6. Cindy and BJ, a Clumber Spaniel
7. Lynn and Sizzle, an Irish Setter
8. Cooper and Hazelnut, a Dogue de Bordeaux
9. Mary and Grand Champion Stolichayna (aka “Stoli”), a Samoyed
10. Randy and Sebastian, a Field Spaniel
11. Donna and Stella, a Black Labrador Retriever
12. Cheryl and Odin, a Leonberger
We later found out that Odin is the winningest Leonberger in AKC history. No big deal.
13. Lee and Elba, a Black Labrador Retriever
14. Ayalla and Zeus, a Cane Corso
15. Dianne and Schwinnie, a Weimaraner
Don’t forget to tune in to USA tonight at 8 o’clock to find out who wins Best in Show!
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.