1. Sheri and Diana, a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever
2. Shelia and Hando, a Leonberger
3. Kellie and Griffin, a Springer Spaniel
4. Donna and Grand Champion Goldenway’s Caramel Chew-Chew, a Golden Retriever
5. Mario and Bebe, a Clumber Spaniel
6. Cindy and BJ, a Clumber Spaniel
7. Lynn and Sizzle, an Irish Setter
8. Cooper and Hazelnut, a Dogue de Bordeaux
9. Mary and Grand Champion Stolichayna (aka “Stoli”), a Samoyed
10. Randy and Sebastian, a Field Spaniel
11. Donna and Stella, a Black Labrador Retriever
12. Cheryl and Odin, a Leonberger
We later found out that Odin is the winningest Leonberger in AKC history. No big deal.
13. Lee and Elba, a Black Labrador Retriever
14. Ayalla and Zeus, a Cane Corso
Don’t forget to tune in to USA tonight at 8 o’clock to find out who wins Best in Show!
- The CIA has officially—but very quietly—admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- The U.S. government is suing Ferguson, Missouri, after the city tried to change a negotiated police reform settlement.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has dropped out of the 2016 Republican presidential race after poor results in New Hampshire 🇺🇸