4. Some baby birds have stripes:
5. Some have spots:
6. Baby birds make friends with all kinds of species:
7. They come in small packages, regardless of how big they’ll grow up to be:
8. They are excellent photobombers:
9. Baby birds are great at yoga:
10. They’re good at cardio:
11. But mostly THEY ARE SO FLUFFY:
SERIOUSLY LOOK AT HOW FLUFFY THEY ARE:
This one is fluffy AND grumpy! What a combo!
12. In summary, baby birds are way better than kittens. That is all.
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›