1. You view the world as if looking through a lens.
Fisheye lenses let you capture the world in a bubble. (Don’t worry, you can totally invite your BFF.)
2. You can’t sit through a meal without snapping a food pic, and you’re darn good at it.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner — you name it!
3. Your family depends on you to capture every big moment to be remembered forever.
4. You can even find beauty in the tiniest things.
Macro photography gets you up close and personal with some of the world’s smallest wonders.
5. Sometimes you pretend that you can see in black and white.
But you call on your telephoto lens to capture everything in between.
6. You’re more than happy to wake up early to catch the sunrise.
And pack your wide-angle lens so you don’t miss a thing.
7. You’re willing to climb to new heights to find the perfect shot.
Tilt-shift will change your perspective on EVERYTHING.
8. You know that there’s no time like the golden hour.
That special time right before sunset, where the light is literally made of gold.
9. And that the best things are worth waiting for.
30-second shutter speed, man.
10. Your friends know they can count on you to document your epic night out!
Your trusted zoom lens let’s you catch ALL the action (without getting too far into it).
11. You’ve always known the importance of composition.
The Rule of Thirds came naturally to you!
12. And you NEVER leave home without your camera.
Because you love it more than life itself!