1. Habitat For Humanity Holds The Record For “House Speed Building”
They amazingly put together an entire house in less than three and a half hours.
2. Ashrita Furman Holds The Record For “Fastest Time Rolling An Orange With Your Nose For One Mile”
But this isn’t even the record he treasures the most (which is, obviously, the world record for holding the most world records).
3. Fan Weipeng Holds The Record For “Most Bowls Broken With One Finger In One Minute”
Perhaps this is enough of a reason for you to take your clumsiness more seriously!
4. B-Girl Spinderella Holds The Record For “Longest Headspin”
She goes for about 14 minutes, so maybe you should take a trip to the bathroom before you watch her? Just a suggestion.
5. Tanner Foust And Greg Tracy Hold The Record For “Driving The Largest Loop In A Car”
The loop, of course, is reminiscent of Hot Wheels’ infamous “loop-de-loop.” Both drivers reached speeds of 53 mph, which was just fast enough to complete the stunt.
6. Miranda Ferguson Holds The Record For “Most Consecutive Back-Hansprings”
She SOMEHOW completes 35 rotations. Can you do 35 of ANYTHING?!
7. Xie Guizhong Holds The Record For “Most One-Finger Push Ups In 30 Seconds”
If only this actually motivated us to pump out a few of the regular “10 fingered” ones.
8. John Evans Holds The Record For “Balancing A Car On Your Head”
Understandably, no one else is really actively trying to take the title away from him.
Inspired by Campbell’s Go™ soups. They’re so close to the real thing, you won’t believe it!