1. Mini muffin pan + corn bread mix + lil smokies = easiest homemade corn dogs.
Get the full set of instructions here.
2. Keep cans cool in a bathtub filled with ice to make room in the refrigerator.
3. Serve dips in edible containers to minimize waste and dish washing.
Taco salad shells and hollowed out bell peppers work great.
4. No need to invest in a board game to bring your guests together, a free party game like celebrity will warm everyone up.
Find out the simple rules to celebrity here.
5. Get all the deliciousness of a homemade cocktail in a convenient pre-mixed drink.
6. Scoop out ice cream balls and pre-freeze them on a cookie sheet so they’re ready to dish out to your guests when dessert rolls around.
7. Use a modified plastic cup to amplify music on your phone instead of dragging your stereo around.
8. Re-use cardboard six pack holders as a caddy for condiments and utensils.
Find out how to customize them for the occasion here.
9. Hang up a cool frame for a fun set to take party photos in.
Find how out to build this polaroid-style frame and more here.