1. Epic Motorized Merry-Go-Turnaround
With the possible exception of cosmic bodies and particle accelerators, this is just about the pinnacle of things turning around, epically.
2. The Hot Wheels Double Loop At The X Games
Two cars is too much.
3. Dogged Dog Turns Around And Around And Around
This is a dog, biting on to a stick, attached to a rope, attached to a tree. The stick will never stop spinning, the rope will never break, the tree will never fall over, and the dog will never, ever, ever let go. And you say perpetual motion is just a myth.
4. Tony Hawk Nails The 900
Before Tony Hawk was a cultural institution, he was just a man. A man with the ability to turnaround two-and-a-half times after getting air from a halfpipe.
5. Kobe Turnaround Jumper Over Lebron James
Lebron James on your back is enough to give any all-star a nightmare, but he’d have to be ten feet tall to stop Kobe’s sweet turnaround.
6. Barry Sanders Turns It Around With A Turnaround
The incomparable Barry Sanders finds a glitch in the matrix.
7. Guinness World Record For Fastest 10 Spins In A Car
10 spins in just over 16 seconds. That’s the kind of getaway driving that would make James Bond green with envy.
8. Everyone’s Favorite Chipmunk Does A Dramatic Turnaround
Yes, it’s a literal turnaround, but it’s also figurative: earlier that day, the chipmunk saved an account from canceling at his work, finished couples therapy with his girlfriend, and finally wrapped up a year-long diet that got him to fit into his old college clothes again.
9. Speedy Hamster Can’t Stop Turning Around
Oh, hamster. Your befuddled self-induced dizziness can inspire us all to turn things around.
10. Basically All Figure Skaters
This dude (Timothy Goebel) only got a bronze for this. A bronze. Have you ever tried to jump on ice skates? It’s impossible, because ice is really slippery.