1. Step 1: Set the mood. Let your intentions be known with Janet Jackson’s “Anytime, Any Place.”
2. Step 2: Step it up a notch. Move onto R. Kelly’s “Your Body’s Callin.” Let his words speak for you.
3. Step 3: Make your first move. Listen to Usher and take it “Nice and Slow.”
4. Step 4: Keep the mood going with LSG’s “My Body.”
5. Step 5: Are they picking up on the hints? If not, put on Boyz II Men’s “I’ll Make Love to You.”
6. Step 6: It’s time to put it all out there. Play Color Me Badd’s “I Wanna Sex You Up.”
7. Step 7: Be double-clear about what you want to happen and put on Silk’s “Freak Me.”
8. Step 8: Queue up Toni Braxton’s “You’re Makin’ Me High.”
9. Step 9: Is it going to the next level? If so, it’s time to put on some Ginuwine “Pony.” If not, move directly to Step 10.
10. Step 10: Finish it off with K-Ci & JoJo’s “All My Life.”
11. Repeat steps as necessary!
Disclaimer: No guarantee this will get you laid.
12. Cliffs Notes version: Skip all steps and move directly to Blackstreet’s “Don’t Leave Me” if things are not going smoothly.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.