1. Step 1: Set the mood. Let your intentions be known with Janet Jackson’s “Anytime, Any Place.”
2. Step 2: Step it up a notch. Move onto R. Kelly’s “Your Body’s Callin.” Let his words speak for you.
3. Step 3: Make your first move. Listen to Usher and take it “Nice and Slow.”
4. Step 4: Keep the mood going with LSG’s “My Body.”
5. Step 5: Are they picking up on the hints? If not, put on Boyz II Men’s “I’ll Make Love to You.”
6. Step 6: It’s time to put it all out there. Play Color Me Badd’s “I Wanna Sex You Up.”
7. Step 7: Be double-clear about what you want to happen and put on Silk’s “Freak Me.”
8. Step 8: Queue up Toni Braxton’s “You’re Makin’ Me High.”
9. Step 9: Is it going to the next level? If so, it’s time to put on some Ginuwine “Pony.” If not, move directly to Step 10.
10. Step 10: Finish it off with K-Ci & JoJo’s “All My Life.”
11. Repeat steps as necessary!
Disclaimer: No guarantee this will get you laid.
12. Cliffs Notes version: Skip all steps and move directly to Blackstreet’s “Don’t Leave Me” if things are not going smoothly.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.