3. But in a 2005 commercial for UNCIEF, things got dark for our beloved Smurfs.
4. The commercial starts off with the familiar peaceful forrest setting, just like the intro to the series.
5. We then cut to a typical Smurf scene, were they are celebrating like usual.
6. But then, out nowhere, bombs drop on the Smurfs!
7. And the Smurf Village is completly destroyed — along with several smurfing casualties.
8. The ad that accompanied the commercial wasn’t much better:
10. Check out the entire destruction of the Smurfs here:
11. And this will be pretty much your reaction:
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.