3. So he deserves a proper fan club, right?
4. Well, one fan dared to ask why he didn’t have one and the dark secret came out…
5. …they were all murdered, and by the fan club for his fellow Monty Python member, Michael Palin, no less
6. But according to Michael Palin, who put a follow-up letter up on Twitter, it wasn’t a murder, it was actually a mercy killing for “poor deluded victims.”
7. RIP John Cleese fan club, you fought the good fight!
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›