3. So he deserves a proper fan club, right?
4. Well, one fan dared to ask why he didn’t have one and the dark secret came out…
5. …they were all murdered, and by the fan club for his fellow Monty Python member, Michael Palin, no less
6. But according to Michael Palin, who put a follow-up letter up on Twitter, it wasn’t a murder, it was actually a mercy killing for “poor deluded victims.”
7. RIP John Cleese fan club, you fought the good fight!
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- New York's attorney general is looking into whether employees at fantasy sports sites might have won bets based on information not available to the public, the New York Times reports. ›