1. This is how you probably remember Chuck E. Cheese’s main girl Helen Henny:
2. In the ’90s she was a glamorous purple lamé wearing backup singer — who was there to wish you a happy birthday.
3. She also might have been hooking up with Chuck E.
4. And yes, sometimes she looked like a creepy coked-out mess.
5. But the 1978 version of Helen was creepy on a whole other level.
6. With an evil face to terrorize the children celebrating their birthdays.
7. “I will see you in your dreams!”
(Obviously eyes Photoshopped to emphasize terror.)