1. For anyone who grew-up playing the classic NES game, Ducktales, you will be pleased to know it is getting a hi-def makeover.
2. Scheduled to be released this summer DuckTales Remastered promises to be a faithful adaptation of the original game, with just a few added updates.
They were even able to get original show’s cast to do the voices, including the actors who voiced Scrooge McDuck, Magica De Spell and Launchpad McQuack.
3. Along with the announcement of the release, Capcom put together an awesome DuckTales Remastered trailer that I guarantee will have you singing along:
The game will be released for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii U systems.
4. The original DuckTales intro:
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.