1. Ringing in 1978 that night at Studio 54:
2. The unofficial Queen of Studio 54 Bianca Jagger (sans husband Mick), who is seen here trying to have a conversation with the iconic Andy Warhol.
Bianca was a regular at Studio 54; she famously rode into the club atop a white horse for her 30th birthday. An iconic moment that Lady Gaga recently paid tribute to at this year’s AMA
3. Legendary fashion designer, and Studio 54 regular, Halston, greeting an unidentified guest (who is rocking a serious Katniss braid).
Halston was the premiere designer of the 1970s. His jersey dresses were popular in the disco scene.
4. Singer and actress Liza Minnelli chilling with her hubby, producer Jack Haley Jr.
Fun fact: Liza and Jack’s parents co-starred together in The Wizard of Oz. His father, Jack Haley, played the Tin Man, while her mother, Judy Garland, played Dorothy.
5. Even Michael Jackson was there!
6. Clearly no decade partied harder than the ’70s.
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›