1. In 1991, during a very special episode of the Peabody-award winning* Saved by the Bell, the gang got together and made this emotional and effective PSA about the dangers of marijuana:
*I know that never happened, but let me have it.
2. Twenty two years later we still have this powerful message:
3. And Jessie Spano’s face… clearly she’s thinking “Damn, I hope they don’t mean caffeine pills too.”
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈