1. In 1991, during a very special episode of the Peabody-award winning* Saved by the Bell, the gang got together and made this emotional and effective PSA about the dangers of marijuana:
*I know that never happened, but let me have it.
2. Twenty two years later we still have this powerful message:
3. And Jessie Spano’s face… clearly she’s thinking “Damn, I hope they don’t mean caffeine pills too.”
- President Obama is one vote away from sealing a historic nuclear deal with Iran after two Democratic senators backed the agreement. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect behind last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›