1. In 1991, during a very special episode of the Peabody-award winning* Saved by the Bell, the gang got together and made this emotional and effective PSA about the dangers of marijuana:
*I know that never happened, but let me have it.
2. Twenty two years later we still have this powerful message:
3. And Jessie Spano’s face… clearly she’s thinking “Damn, I hope they don’t mean caffeine pills too.”
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.