1. Sure, at Easter you could get a nice card, some candy or a generic bunny stuffed animal (ugh, it doesn’t even have it’s own cartoon series), but nothing said “I am loved” like a Care Bear.
3. Of course we wouldn’t feel this way if we weren’t subjected to commercials of a grandma lovingly putting together Care Bears’ Easter baskets…
4. …And her grandchildren exclaiming, “it’s the best Easter basket ever!”
5. But, can it be the best Easter basket ever? I didn’t see the grandma put these Easter eggs in the basket?
6. Care Bears Easter baskets commercial:
In The News Today
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›