1. Sure, at Easter you could get a nice card, some candy or a generic bunny stuffed animal (ugh, it doesn’t even have it’s own cartoon series), but nothing said “I am loved” like a Care Bear.
3. Of course we wouldn’t feel this way if we weren’t subjected to commercials of a grandma lovingly putting together Care Bears’ Easter baskets…
4. …And her grandchildren exclaiming, “it’s the best Easter basket ever!”
5. But, can it be the best Easter basket ever? I didn’t see the grandma put these Easter eggs in the basket?
6. Care Bears Easter baskets commercial:
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›