1. Sure, at Easter you could get a nice card, some candy or a generic bunny stuffed animal (ugh, it doesn’t even have it’s own cartoon series), but nothing said “I am loved” like a Care Bear.
3. Of course we wouldn’t feel this way if we weren’t subjected to commercials of a grandma lovingly putting together Care Bears’ Easter baskets…
4. …And her grandchildren exclaiming, “it’s the best Easter basket ever!”
6. Care Bears Easter baskets commercial:
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- Venezuela is reporting hospitalizations and three deaths as the Zika virus, which is linked to birth defects, spreads.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.