1. Sure, at Easter you could get a nice card, some candy or a generic bunny stuffed animal (ugh, it doesn’t even have it’s own cartoon series), but nothing said “I am loved” like a Care Bear.
3. Of course we wouldn’t feel this way if we weren’t subjected to commercials of a grandma lovingly putting together Care Bears’ Easter baskets…
4. …And her grandchildren exclaiming, “it’s the best Easter basket ever!”
5. But, can it be the best Easter basket ever? I didn’t see the grandma put these Easter eggs in the basket?
6. Care Bears Easter baskets commercial:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️