1. In 1995, Microsoft needed to find a way to explain its game changing new operating system, Windows 95. The solution was simple, create an instructional video to include with every copy of Windows 95.
2. To make the Windows 95 instructional video entertaining, Microsoft hired Matthew Perry and Jennifer Aniston to star in “the world’s first cyber sitcom.”
3. So what is the hilarious premise of “the world’s first cyber sitcom”? It’s Jen and Matthew taking a wacky tour of Bill Gates’ office.
4. Side note: Jen was really rocking the “Rachel” then.
5. In the first scene, Jen can’t figure out how computers work, asking “what is task bar, is that anything like a Snickers bar?”
Also, I don’t know why, but there’s “Seinfeld” noise every time there’s a joke.