1. 1980: Mike, at 1, begins the annual tradition with his first photo with Santa.
3. 1982: Mike takes a photo with what appears to be the same Santa (?) and the same chair.
5. 1984: Mike is joined by baby brother Martin — for the first time — and their annual joint tradition begins.
6. 1985: Martin has a terrifying encounter with Santa… but Mike seems to be having a good time.
10. 1989: Martin, like his older brother, is over sitting on Santa’s lap.
14. 1993: The boys pose adorably, while Santa appears to be in pain.
16. 1995: Mike is more interested in flashing his Yankees cap than posing with Santa.
19. 1998: Santa appears to be pleading for them to not sit on his lap.
28. 2007: The tradition keeps going strong — even if Santa appears not to be.
29. 2008: Martin tries something new by holding a Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer stuffed animal.
30. 2009: Mike’s year to hold Rudolph.
32. 2011: Cuteness factor soars as Mike’s son joins the tradition.
Also, Martin points out that the Broncos jerseys are a gag:
“It was more of an jokey ‘snapshot in time’ thing when Tebow mania was running wild. We’re Patriots fans.”
34. 2013: Double AWWWW. Mike and Martin’s daughters join the family tradition.
Mike says that now that they have both kids, the Santa photo tradition will continue:
“I have two kids and Martin has one. And I guess we are going to continue with it… When they start to despise us for it. That is the teachable moment and we’ll continue with it.”
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.
- And Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have decided to divorce after 10 years of marriage ?