1. One of the biggest shows of the 1980s was Aaron Spelling’s prime time soap opera “Dynasty.” Viewers were drawn in for its glamorous look and the show quickly began capitalizing on that success with product tie-ins.
4. The two actors reprised their roles in the commercial for the fragrances:
5. As a slap to the face to “Dynasty” fans everywhere there was no perfume for the Alexis Carrington (played by Joan Collins), who was arguably the biggest draw of the show.
6. But, Joan got the last laugh. She got to be the face of Revlon perfume “Scoundrel”.
7. “Scoundrel” commercial:
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast on Saturday.