1. Behold: The March 2003 issue of the Swedish magazine, Kupé. Do you recognize who’s on the cover?
3. And as you can tell back in 2003, Askars rocked some awesome frosted tips!
4. He also knew how to give some pretty serious “bored” model face, all while sporting some fugly — probably boot cut — jeans.
6. Of course, the standard pensive walk and stare.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›