3. Looking like they’re on their way to a Madness concert:
5. “Getting ready for Club 57”:
Club 57 was a nightclub, located in the basement of a church, that during the early ’80s was a popular hangout for artists and musicians like Madonna, Keith Haring, Wendy Wild, The B-52’s, and Cyndi Lauper.
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›