3. Looking like they’re on their way to a Madness concert:
5. “Getting ready for Club 57”:
Club 57 was a nightclub, located in the basement of a church, that during the early ’80s was a popular hangout for artists and musicians like Madonna, Keith Haring, Wendy Wild, The B-52’s, and Cyndi Lauper.
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.