3. Looking like they’re on their way to a Madness concert:
5. “Getting ready for Club 57”:
Club 57 was a nightclub, located in the basement of a church, that during the early ’80s was a popular hangout for artists and musicians like Madonna, Keith Haring, Wendy Wild, The B-52’s, and Cyndi Lauper.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."