1. “The Sinking of the Titanic,” which based on this illustration had no survivors.
2. Hate to be a “Debbie Downer,” but there are no shadows that deep.
3. Apparently everybody just jumped ship.
4. Well at least two people went to heaven (that what’s happening in this picture right?).
5. Was it destroyed or did it sink?
6. I am glad all three heroes survived by climbing aboard their capsized lifeboat.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›