This is how we are used to seeing Dita:
Larry Busacca / Getty Images
She’s always chicly dressed in classic retro style.
Craig Barritt / Getty Images
And always looks lovely in her trademark black pin-up hair.
Ben Pruchnie / Getty Images
3. …that she some times liked to put in mousse curls. I am sure it got crunchy.
4. For formal occasions, she liked to rock a major hair wave. Which she paired with a awesome back-up dancer inspired ensemble.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›