This is how we are used to seeing Dita:
Larry Busacca / Getty Images
She’s always chicly dressed in classic retro style.
Craig Barritt / Getty Images
And always looks lovely in her trademark black pin-up hair.
Ben Pruchnie / Getty Images
3. …that she some times liked to put in mousse curls. I am sure it got crunchy.
4. For formal occasions, she liked to rock a major hair wave. Which she paired with a awesome back-up dancer inspired ensemble.
In The News Today
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›