This is how we are used to seeing Dita:
She’s always chicly dressed in classic retro style.
And always looks lovely in her trademark black pin-up hair.
2. …who liked to rock epic side swept hair…
3. …that she some times liked to put in mousse curls. I am sure it got crunchy.
4. For formal occasions, she liked to rock a major hair wave. Which she paired with a awesome back-up dancer inspired ensemble.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›