This is how we are used to seeing Dita:
Larry Busacca / Getty Images
She’s always chicly dressed in classic retro style.
Craig Barritt / Getty Images
And always looks lovely in her trademark black pin-up hair.
Ben Pruchnie / Getty Images
3. …that she some times liked to put in mousse curls. I am sure it got crunchy.
4. For formal occasions, she liked to rock a major hair wave. Which she paired with a awesome back-up dancer inspired ensemble.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.