1. Because there was nothing better than celebrating Christmas with the Tanners.
2. Except, maybe, Christmas with the Matthews and Mr. Feeny.
3. Because, admit it, you sang along to this video:
4. Because you knew Christmas was just another excuse for boy bands to dress up in silly coordinated outfits…
6. …and Justin still hadn’t stuck his dick in a box.
Although in that photo, he looks really tempted.
7. Even girl groups couldn’t resist the lure of a Santa costume…
9. Because nothing made you feel naughtier than the Christmas issue of A&F Quarterly.
Well, to be fair, any issue of A&F Quarterly would make you feel naughty.
10. Because you couldn’t look at Hershey’s Christmas Kisses without hearing “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”:
11. Because Kevin McAllister showed you what the ultimate Christmas present was.
12. Because there was no bigger joy then picking out overpriced toys and knick-knacks from the Warner Bros. Collection catalog — even if you knew you probably weren’t going to receive anything from it.
13. Because you could (and still can) recite this commercial by ha-ha-heart:
“Ho-ho-ho, I’m hu-hu-hungry.”
16. …and these as well:
17. Because you could count on the Kids’ WB to deliver a satirical view on the holiday…
20. Because even cool “teens” got into the holiday spirit.
23. Because Magic really sold you on Old Navy’s performance fleece.
24. Because even cool groups released Christmas music.
27. Because you got to learn the “true meaning” of Christmas from these guys:
28. Because Olive proved she was a superior reindeer.
29. Because Gap still knew how to make kick-ass holiday ads.
30. Because you looked forward each year to what awesome Christmas-themed Happy Meal toy McDonald’s would release.
31. Because your favorite teen heartthrob was there to get you into the holiday spirit.
32. And lastly, and most importantly, because the ’90s gave birth to the greatest Christmas song of all time:
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›