1. Because there was nothing better than celebrating Christmas with the Tanners.
2. Except, maybe, Christmas with the Matthews and Mr. Feeny.
4. Because you knew Christmas was just another excuse for boy bands to dress up in silly coordinated outfits…
6. …and Justin still hadn’t stuck his dick in a box.
Although in that photo, he looks really tempted.
7. Even girl groups couldn’t resist the lure of a Santa costume…
9. Because nothing made you feel naughtier than the Christmas issue of A&F Quarterly.
Well, to be fair, any issue of A&F Quarterly would make you feel naughty.
10. Because you couldn’t look at Hershey’s Christmas Kisses without hearing “We Wish You a Merry Christmas”:
11. Because Kevin McAllister showed you what the ultimate Christmas present was.
12. Because there was no bigger joy then picking out overpriced toys and knick-knacks from the Warner Bros. Collection catalog — even if you knew you probably weren’t going to receive anything from it.
13. Because you could (and still can) recite this commercial by ha-ha-heart:
“Ho-ho-ho, I’m hu-hu-hungry.”
16. …and these as well:
17. Because you could count on the Kids’ WB to deliver a satirical view on the holiday…
20. Because even cool “teens” got into the holiday spirit.
23. Because Magic really sold you on Old Navy’s performance fleece.
27. Because you got to learn the “true meaning” of Christmas from these guys:
29. Because Gap still knew how to make kick-ass holiday ads.
30. Because you looked forward each year to what awesome Christmas-themed Happy Meal toy McDonald’s would release.
31. Because your favorite teen heartthrob was there to get you into the holiday spirit.
32. And lastly, and most importantly, because the ’90s gave birth to the greatest Christmas song of all time:
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?