1. Does Nicky Hilton hate Paris? Because no sister would ever allow a sister she loved step out the house dressed like this:
2. How did Jessica Simpson walk in that dress?!
3. Leelee Sobieski looks a bit pissed. Did she think she was going to an opening of art exhibit?
Little known fact* about Leelee, she was originally part of the St. Lunatics.
*Okay, not true, but that would have been awesome.
4. Why did JC Chasez come dressed like a creepy assistant English professor?
5. Why was Josh Groban dating a contestant from Season 4 of American Idol?
Worse yet, why do I know that?
6. Has Shane West ever smiled?
7. Why is a 16-year-old Evan Rachel Wood at this party? It’s school night!
8. How did Dream manage to get an invitation?
9. Did Penn Badgley lose the battle with his flat iron?
10. What party are Hilary and Haylie Duff attending? Cause they are clearly over dressed for this event.
11. Why was Jennifer Morrison wearing that t-shirt? Was she working for the California tourism board?
12. Is Ryan Seacrest wearing a suit from the Elvis Presley Formal Collection?
13. Did Christina Aguilera wear an old table runner she stole from Miss Havisham?
14. Why is the one token brunette in Hugh Hefner’s harem not allowed to wear white?
15. How did Ashlee Simpson escape Hugh Hefner’s harem?
16. Is Chris Pratt wearing a Jim Morrison hand–me–down?
17. Did Tia and Tamera know there was a bit of sister theme going on that night?
18. Had Nick Cannon ever shaved his mustache?
19. Did Tara Reid find the bar?
20. Was it LeAnn Rimes or her husband that suggested they color coordinate?
21. Was Joey Fatone still telling everyone that NSYNC was on a “temporary hiatus”?
22. Shania Twain? Cause why not?
23. Why is Jack Osbourne dressed like Blues Brother? Also, did Tom Green breakout the “Lonely Swedish (The Bum Bum Song)”?
24. Did Justin Timberlake have the munchies?
25. And was he embarrassed after doing this dance?
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›