1. You know this girl woke up at 5:30 a.m. just to get her hair to look like this:
2. I just have so many questions about how she got her hair like this:
Also, that guy has a lot of things going on in that mullet.
3. I guess this girl subscribes to the belief: The higher the hair bangs, the closer to God.
5. Why do just a sideways ponytail, when you can put your entire hair sideways?
6. This is such feathered perfection:
Even Farrah Fawcett would be envious of those hair wings.
7. I’m thinking she had to wear that huge headband (or is it a towel?) to help support the weight of that massive sideways ponytail:
8. That guy is giving that girl some serious competition in the bangs department:
Let’s be honest, it’s not even a competition; he totally wins best bangs, hands down.
9. That guy’s smirk is totally saying, “Yeah, that’s right kids, I’ve got better hair than your mother!”
10. This hairstyle, which dared to ask: Can you have too much volume?
11. I don’t know what is up with the girl on the right’s hair, but it seems to be defying gravity:
13. This guy proved that a hi-top was the best way to improve on a mullet:
14. These two’s hairstyles are the epitome of goth glamour:
Seriously though, is that Siouxsie Sioux’s prom photo?
15. Speaking of goth, this guy’s hair is a pretty serious tribute to The Cure’s Robert Smith.
16. These hairstyles totally say, “Why yes, I do own a copy of Bon Jovi’s Slippery When Wet.”
17. This golden mullet, that was both party in the front and party in the back.
18. If you think about it, this hairstyle is perfect for anyone who doesn’t want to fully commit to cornrows:
19. This hairstlye is the equivalent of wearing a fiber optic lamp on your head:
20. You think that woman on the right was going through a Tina Turner phase?
Also that pained look on that little girl’s face is probably from being burned by the crimping iron.
21. She’s probably only making that face because of the exhaustion she felt from the amount of work she had to put into getting her hair that high:
22. This is a literal hair wave (or tidal wave):
Also, props to whatever hair mousse was holding that together.