1. You knew this theme song by heart:
5. …and even the She-Ra action figures (they were NOT dolls). But, only because they were part of the He-Man canon.
6. You had the ultimate playset:
It also made you the envy of all your friends.
9. This was the best sound you could hear:
10. Nothing blew your mind more than the shocking revelation that She-Ra and He-Man were brother and sister.
11. This was the only way your parents could get you to brush your teeth.
12. Sleepover at your BFF’s? Camping trip? Got to bring your sleeping bag…
13. …And your Hide n Sleep.
15. There was only one thing you wanted to be for Halloween:
18. You called the Official He-Man & She-Ra Hotline — just for the chance to win the free action figure — much to your parents’ phone bill’s dismay.
21. You loved this movie — even though it made absolutely no sense whatsoever.
22. This movie really makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever, but you watched it over and over again.
- Greece's finance minister has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.