1. You knew this theme song by heart:
5. …and even the She-Ra action figures (they were NOT dolls). But, only because they were part of the He-Man canon.
6. You had the ultimate playset:
It also made you the envy of all your friends.
9. This was the best sound you could hear:
10. Nothing blew your mind more than the shocking revelation that She-Ra and He-Man were brother and sister.
11. This was the only way your parents could get you to brush your teeth.
12. Sleepover at your BFF’s? Camping trip? Got to bring your sleeping bag…
13. …And your Hide n Sleep.
15. There was only one thing you wanted to be for Halloween:
18. You called the Official He-Man & She-Ra Hotline — just for the chance to win the free action figure — much to your parents’ phone bill’s dismay.
21. You loved this movie — even though it made absolutely no sense whatsoever.
22. This movie really makes absolutely no fucking sense whatsoever, but you watched it over and over again.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island of Saipan.