2. She didn’t give a fuck what people thought of her outfit.
OVERALLS, MOTHERFUCKERS. Deal with it.
3. She wore a suit and tie better than any man.
4. When she got catcalled, she turned the tables on those fuckers.
6. She made more money than her boyfriend, and she was cool with it.
8. She always had her friends’ best interests at heart.
Very sweet of her to make an introduction to the rabbit.
9. And she stood by her friends no matter what.
10. She wasn’t afraid to tell them the truth, even if they didn’t want to hear it.
11. She even served up realtalk to strangers, because sometimes a sister needs the truth.
12. She didn’t fit the ladies’ magazine mold for romance, and she didn’t care.
13. Society told her to be girly. Miranda’s whole life said, “NOPE.”
14. She wasn’t a traditional bride. Haters to the left.
15. She questioned fairytale endings when no one else would.
16. She fearlessly questioned things, even if she wanted to believe in them.
17. She didn’t feel the need to be nice all the time.
19. She didn’t accept excuses in the bedroom.
20. She was a realist about the circumscribed costume choices for women.
21. She didn’t want to be friends with her exes, and she didn’t care who knew it.
22. She knew when it was right to compromise in a relationship.
“Brooklyn, here we come.”