Krampus is a horrifying demon creature (straight out of Guillermo del Toro’s nightmares) that originates from Europe’s Alpine region. Each December 6, he accompanies St. Nicholas – the traditional gift-giver of Western Europe – in delivering presents to well-behaved children. But, unlike St. Nicholas, he punishes naughty children – usually by beating them and carrying them away in his sack back to his lair.
1. Using his Miley Cyrus tongue to torture this poor child.
2. This looks like a FUCKED UP version of Where the Wild Things Are.
3. Krampus having fun while dragging kids to the pits of hell…
4. …where he tortures them, as devil babies (possibly his spawn) watch on.
5. Making a quick getaway in his sleigh — that I assume is powered by evil.
6. He eventually upgraded to a snazzy car.
8. Warning: He also kidnaps parents!
9. Wait is that a full grown man in his little basket?
15. This poor little girl never saw it coming.
16. Looking strangely dapper here:
18. This might not be the safest way to transport babies.
21. Well, at least he has a way with the ladies.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?