Krampus is a horrifying demon creature (straight out of Guillermo del Toro’s nightmares) that originates from Europe’s Alpine region. Each December 6, he accompanies St. Nicholas – the traditional gift-giver of Western Europe – in delivering presents to well-behaved children. But, unlike St. Nicholas, he punishes naughty children – usually by beating them and carrying them away in his sack back to his lair.
1. Using his Miley Cyrus tongue to torture this poor child.
3. Krampus having fun while dragging kids to the pits of hell…
5. Making a quick getaway in his sleigh — that I assume is powered by evil.
6. He eventually upgraded to a snazzy car.
8. Warning: He also kidnaps parents!
9. Wait is that a full grown man in his little basket?
15. This poor little girl never saw it coming.
16. Looking strangely dapper here:
18. This might not be the safest way to transport babies.
21. Well, at least he has a way with the ladies.
- North Korea launched a rocket that the country said was carrying a satellite. Some critics think it was a way to test prohibited missile technology.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and the gloves were off 🇺🇸
- And Super Bowl Sunday has arrived. The Denver Broncos will take on the Carolina Panthers at Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara, California at 6:30 ET 🏈