Krampus is a horrifying demon creature (straight out of Guillermo del Toro’s nightmares) that originates from Europe’s Alpine region. Each December 6, he accompanies St. Nicholas – the traditional gift-giver of Western Europe – in delivering presents to well-behaved children. But, unlike St. Nicholas, he punishes naughty children – usually by beating them and carrying them away in his sack back to his lair.
1. Using his Miley Cyrus tongue to torture this poor child.
2. This looks like a FUCKED UP version of Where the Wild Things Are.
3. Krampus having fun while dragging kids to the pits of hell…
4. …where he tortures them, as devil babies (possibly his spawn) watch on.
5. Making a quick getaway in his sleigh — that I assume is powered by evil.
6. He eventually upgraded to a snazzy car.
8. Warning: He also kidnaps parents!
9. Wait is that a full grown man in his little basket?
15. This poor little girl never saw it coming.
16. Looking strangely dapper here:
18. This might not be the safest way to transport babies.
21. Well, at least he has a way with the ladies.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›