1. It’s important to always make “me” time:
2. Your bedroom should reflect who you are:
4. Sometimes you just need to tell people the truth, even if it will destroy them:
7. Know how to give powerful stinkface:
8. It’s important to have a trusted confidant:
10. It’s OK to have an ugly cry every once in a while:
12. That everyone — even the haters — want to be like you:
13. One is NEVER enough:
15. Know the power of makeup:
17. Always know how to stare down an opponent:
18. It’s important to take out your frustrations and anger in an appropriate way:
21. But the most important lesson: Eating a cookie will solve any problem.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.