2. Ellen DeGeneres looked like she was straight out of an episode of The Brady Bunch.
4. Kim Kardashian took Michael Jackson’s nephew and former 3T member, TJ Jackson, to her prom.
I wonder if he serenaded her with the 3T classic “Anything.”
5. By the looks of this photo, Lizzy Caplan was a real-life Janis Ian.
7. Even with a partial mullet Jon Hamm looked dapper.
8. Rihanna coordinated her dress with the photo backdrop.
9. Looks like Usher coordinated his boutonnière to his date’s dress.
And she looks not too happy about it.
11. This photo of surfer Kelly Slater looks like the most ’80s prom photo ever.
12. Bethenny Frankel in the most ’80s prom dress of all time.
13. This photo of Danielle Fishel and Lance Bass is the most ’90s prom photo ever.
14. Ashton Kutcher busting his smooth moves on the dance floor.
Girl on the right is all of us.
15. George Clooney looked less than enthused to be there.
LOL, his date is probably thinking they’ll be together FOREVER.
17. Kobe Bryant took Brandy to his prom, making them the power high school couple of 1996.
18. Ryan Seacrest worked his hair wave.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›