2. Did they ever explain the absence of Velma and Fred on The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo? Did they hook up and leave together?
3. Also, what happened to Flim-Flam’s parents?
4. Why did the kids on You Can’t Do That on Television keep eating at the disgusting and very unsanitary Barth’s Burgery?! Every sketch revolved around them getting food poisoning.
5. Why didn’t Megatron ever fire or kill Starscream? He was pretty open about wanting to overthrow him as of the leader of the Decepticons.
6. On Small Wonder, why didn’t anybody suspect that something was off when the Lawson family all of sudden had a 10-year-old daughter?
10. Did He-Man and She-Ra ever hook up? Yes, I know they were brother and sister, but they seemed really into each other!
11. How did Skeletor’s jaw stay on?
17. Did the Muppet Babies live in an orphanage? None of them seem to have parents.
18. But, the biggest question of them all: WHAT DID NANNY LOOK LIKE?
- The CIA has officially — but very quietly — admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are the latest Republicans to drop out of the 2016 presidential race 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁