1. If you’ve ever had an irrational fear that the Moon is watching your every move, then this is the card for you.
2. My only real question is about the naked lady: How tiny is she?
3. No creepy kid dressed like a Harlequin, I do not want more champagne.
5. So, let me get this straight: When we pass out drunk, some fairies come, take shrooms, and then make out?
8. Two drunk homeless men staring at a clock — this card is just depressing.
9. The face of regret. Hallmark, please start making these for a walk of shame card collection, thanks in advance.
11. That stork is terrifying, and looks like something straight out of Pan’s Labyrinth.
12. Who hasn’t passed out drunk and woken up to a horse eating their hair?
13. Ah! Double creep factor: Moon man/thing and angels feeding it champagne.
15. I don’t know what a beetle looking at the sky has to do with New Years, but OK.
16. This potato mutant is here to wish you a horrifying New Year!
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.