2. You have had angry debates about the existence of Midi-chlorians, and how it destroys the Star Wars mythology.
5. You own a laser disc player just so you can watch the pre-“Special Edition” versions of the Original Trilogy.
6. You also own all five of the VHS releases (both widescreen and fullscreen), the “Special Edition” VHS release, the three DVD releases of the Original Trilogy, both DVD releases of the Prequel Trilogy, and the Blu-rays.
7. You have hosted screenings of The Phantom Edit for your family and friends.
9. After each new movie you prayed that the next one would be better.
10. You’ve memorized the blueprints to the Millennium Falcon and the Death Star.
11. You were the first person in line to get the new Star Wars Episode I merchandise when the Toys R Us opened at 12:01 a.m. on May 3, 1999.
13. It isn’t really Christmas until you’ve watched this…
…and listened to this:
14. You have a hard time deciding who is your favorite Expanded Universe character: Cade Skywalker, Jaina Solo, Darth Revan, Natasi Daala, or Mirta Gev.
15. Also, you consider anyone who doesn’t know the Expanded Universe not a real Star Wars fan.
16. You think Patton Oswalt’s Star Wars filibuster would be an awesome movie:
In The News Today
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›