9. After each new movie you prayed that the next one would be better.
13. It isn’t really Christmas until you’ve watched this…
…and listened to this:
16. You think Patton Oswalt’s Star Wars filibuster would be an awesome movie:
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸