2. God forbid you wake up with morning breath, or worse yet, without a full face of makeup.
4. Ladies, remember this: Keeping a man is as easy as being a REALLY good cook.
6. Forget that whole love and trust thing, it’s all about how you cook!
LOL this copy. I guess every little girl grows up dreaming of serving a man!
7. I’m guessing he filed for divorce the following day.
Remember successful marriages start in the kitchen.
8. Does she have horrible morning sickness? Then get her Mornidine, because your wife should be cooking you breakfast, not lying in bed sick while carrying your child!
9. Go ahead and spray her down with water, she’s a woman and doesn’t care.
10. Obviously it’s more important to have nicer hands than it is to be good at your job.
11. Nothing says love like body-shaming your teenage daughter.
12. Why put that extra money you saved into a savings account, when you can put it toward an undergarment that literally makes you uncomfortable all day long.
13. This is insulting on so many levels, and, of course, she can’t even get off the phone. :(
16. Women, don’t forget men are better! Except at home, where we need you to cook or else we would literally starve to death.
- Illegal immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.