1. Emerald Cantalope
Because why would someone who is dieting eat a plain cantaloupe, when they can eat it with lime Jello and canned pineapple (sugar) chunks?
2. Ham In Aspic
Because ham isn’t slimy enough! Also, is it supposed to be served on a bed of ham fat?
3. Cottage Cheese and Salmon Mold
Salmon and cottage cheese really is an underrated combination. Also, those boiled eggs are a perfect garnish to balance out all those mushy textures.
4. Cucumber Relish Salad
Cucumber, celery, and lime Jello; one of these things is not like the other.
5. Jellied Lamb Salad
How do you improve upon a yummy piece of lamb? Apparently by over cooking it, setting it in gelatin, and garnishing with capers. CAPERS!
6. Lime Cheese Salad
If a combination of lime Jello, mayo, and cheese wasn’t mouthwatering enough, then the addition of tuna fish should make it down right irresistible.
7. Sauerkraut Mold
Have you ever eaten a hot dog and said, “wow, sauerkraut should be more than just a condiment!” If so then this is the dish for you; also don’t forget to serve with horseradish mayonnaise for that extra tang.
8. Glace Fish Mold
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S: Canned tuna fish served with pimento stuffed olives and tomato gelatin.
9. Prune-Stuffed Roast Pork
“Oh no, the roast is supposed to be weirdly oozing.”
10. Three layer salad
Lemon gelatin, pimiento stuffed olives, sweet pickles, walnuts — this is basically a dish made up left over pantry ingredients that you have no idea what to do with.
11. Bean and Mushroom Salad
Gelatin made an already gross combination even worse :(
13. Lemony Salmon Tower
Clearly you are eating salmon wrong if you are not eating it with lemon gelatin.
14. Pressed Brisket of Beef
I think this has to be mislabeled, cause there is no way that isn’t made of tripe.
15. Jellied Beef Mold
I’m convinced that someone must have been really high when they thought of this recipe.
16. Pressed Ox Tongue
I’m sure the gelatin really brings out the ox tongue’s rubber texture.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️