1. Dijonay could always be counted on to deliver a truly flawless fierce face.
2. She also had the art of stink face perfected.
3. She wasn’t afraid to give Penny a shady side-eye…
6. And she never made time for haters.
7. Nobody was more connected and up to date on the latest dirt like her.
8. And, yes, sometimes she spread some rumors too.
But, isn’t that what high school is all about? THE DRAMA.
9. She wasn’t afraid to go after anything or anyone she wanted.
11. She always busted out some EPIC dance moves.
12. Personal style? Well, nobody could rock a bare midriff better than her.
13. When it came to giving makeovers to her friends, she always knew how to improve their best assets.
15. ‘Cause friendship was the most important thing!
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›