1. Dijonay could always be counted on to deliver a truly flawless fierce face.
2. She also had the art of stink face perfected.
3. She wasn’t afraid to give Penny a shady side-eye…
6. And she never made time for haters.
7. Nobody was more connected and up to date on the latest dirt like her.
8. And, yes, sometimes she spread some rumors too.
But, isn’t that what high school is all about? THE DRAMA.
9. She wasn’t afraid to go after anything or anyone she wanted.
11. She always busted out some EPIC dance moves.
12. Personal style? Well, nobody could rock a bare midriff better than her.
13. When it came to giving makeovers to her friends, she always knew how to improve their best assets.
15. ‘Cause friendship was the most important thing!
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Four people working for VICE News who were detained by Turkish authorities on Thursday while covering political clashes with police are set to face terrorism charges. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›