1. Expectation: How you imagine pulling up to your place.
Reality: How you’ll actually be pulling up to your place.
2. Expectation: You are so excited to move into your new place in LA.
Reality: You realize your place comes with parking!
3. Expectation: You think that this will be your view.
Reality: What your view is more likely to be (but you’re not complaining).
4. Expectation: The water you think your place will overlook.
Reality: The water you actually overlook.
5. Expectation: What your parents think your neighbors look like.
Reality: What your neighbors actually look like (again…you’re not complaining).
6. Expectation: What you think going outside for some fresh air will be like.
Reality: What you’ll actually be stepping out into.
7. Expectation: If you get a place downtown you can walk to bars and clubs and never have to deal with parking.
Reality: You take a cab because it’s just easier and you’re not about to get catcalled all the way to Sunset Blvd.
8. Expectation: Living in the valley to save money is a great idea. All your friends will definitely come visit!
Reality: This is your friday night unless you muster up the energy to go meet everyone in Hollywood.
9. Expectation: There’s so much to see and do in Burbank!
Reality: What there is to see and do in Burbank!
10. Expectation: You expect LA to be the greatest city in the world.
While our realities may not always meet our expectations, the guys of Million Dollar Listing: Los Angeles work hard and play hard to make even the highest expectations of LA’s elite a reality.
Tune in to see them in action when season 6 premieres this Wednesday, August 7 @ 9/8c only on Bravo.