1. Ōkunoshima (Bunny Island) is an island located in a Japanese inland sea between Hiroshima and Shikoku.
2. The island was used during World War II as a military site for the manufacturing of poison gas.
3. It was a top secret operation, with the island being wiped off many maps.
8. And this bunny isn’t taking any of your shit.
9. These bunnies are just looking for some friends.
10. These bunnies are just ‘laxin.
Also lets bring attention to the fact that there’s probably a large amount of bunny poop also on the island.
11. And this is the most photogenic bunny on the face of the Earth.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›