1. Ōkunoshima (Bunny Island) is an island located in a Japanese inland sea between Hiroshima and Shikoku.
2. The island was used during World War II as a military site for the manufacturing of poison gas.
3. It was a top secret operation, with the island being wiped off many maps.
7. Here’s some bunnies straight chillin’ outside a building.
8. And this bunny isn’t taking any of your shit.
9. These bunnies are just looking for some friends.
10. These bunnies are just ‘laxin.
Also lets bring attention to the fact that there’s probably a large amount of bunny poop also on the island.
11. And this is the most photogenic bunny on the face of the Earth.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›