1. Ōkunoshima (Bunny Island) is an island located in a Japanese inland sea between Hiroshima and Shikoku.
2. The island was used during World War II as a military site for the manufacturing of poison gas.
3. It was a top secret operation, with the island being wiped off many maps.
5. IT’S COVERED WITH BUNNIES!
8. And this bunny isn’t taking any of your shit.
9. These bunnies are just looking for some friends.
10. These bunnies are just ‘laxin.
Also lets bring attention to the fact that there’s probably a large amount of bunny poop also on the island.
11. And this is the most photogenic bunny on the face of the Earth.
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›