1. Ōkunoshima (Bunny Island) is an island located in a Japanese inland sea between Hiroshima and Shikoku.
2. The island was used during World War II as a military site for the manufacturing of poison gas.
3. It was a top secret operation, with the island being wiped off many maps.
7. Here’s some bunnies straight chillin’ outside a building.
8. And this bunny isn’t taking any of your shit.
9. These bunnies are just looking for some friends.
10. These bunnies are just ‘laxin.
Also lets bring attention to the fact that there’s probably a large amount of bunny poop also on the island.
11. And this is the most photogenic bunny on the face of the Earth.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›