1. Ōkunoshima (Bunny Island) is an island located in a Japanese inland sea between Hiroshima and Shikoku.
2. The island was used during World War II as a military site for the manufacturing of poison gas.
3. It was a top secret operation, with the island being wiped off many maps.
8. And this bunny isn’t taking any of your shit.
9. These bunnies are just looking for some friends.
10. These bunnies are just ‘laxin.
Also lets bring attention to the fact that there’s probably a large amount of bunny poop also on the island.
11. And this is the most photogenic bunny on the face of the Earth.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.