1. You went to Fenway every week and sat here.
Bonus points if you bought your tickets in Kenmore Square from scalpers named Sean and Donny.
2. You thought this is how everyone bowls…
…and that 10-pin bowling only happened on the Flintstones.
3. Your family’s idea of a party weekend was Old Sturbridge Village.
4. Literally every pizza joint in your neighborhood was Greek.
5. You went to B.U. so all B.C. kids look like this.
6. Your beans looked like this.
7. You STILL think this guy would have made a good President.
8. You saw the Pixies at the Rat and told all your friends that CBGBs can suck it.
9. You parents bought off-brand soda from Store 24.
11. Your after-prom party was at Revere Beach.
12. You saw all your movies at Jordan’s Furniture.
M.O.M., the Motion Odyssey Movie ride.
13. You parallel park like a frickin’ CHAMP.
And you know if you “pahk” your “cah” anywhere NEAR “Hahvahd Yahd” you’re getting towed to “Woostah.”
14. You had a dog named Nomah.
15. You stood in line to get 3D glasses for the Creature Double Feature on Channel 56.
16. You actually believed there was a “clown van” that drove around kidnapping kids… because your parents told you so.
Raise your hand if you only just now found out that wasn’t real.
17. You never forgave this psycho for what he did to Cam Neely.
18. You got all your music here.
19. THIS was your idea of an on-screen romance.
20. You don’t consider it REAL hockey unless there’s a chance you’ll plunge to your frigid death.
21. You practiced your penguin walk at the New England Aquarium.
Watch the whole Aquarium video here.