It has been made clear to the world that Jennifer Lawrence is an eating role model. Here are some of the lessons she has taught us.
1. Eating can be the best thing that happens to you today!
2. It is always important to tell people when you are hungry.
3. It is always disappointing when you think you are about to eat…and you have to wait.
Otherwise you may not have the strength to carry on with your day!
5. That it is “annoying” for society to tell you what to eat all the time.
6. When people tell you that you’re eating too much, make this face:
11. It is disappointing when you win something that is not food.
14. Eat what makes you happy.
15. No matter how much you have eaten, dessert is always necessary!
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›