2. You would not dance on slippery surfaces.
3. You regularly dance without a Bat Cape and with a shirt.
4. You never threaten innocent animals with your moves.
5. You rock moves outside of your mom’s bedroom.
6. You find age appropriate dance partners.
11. You are not dancing in a Snuggie in the wilderness.
15. You take your medications before hitting the floor.
16. You do not see your moves as a mode of transportation.
17. You are not grinding a mirror.
In honor of Megan Rodgers.
18. You are not roundhouse kicking your dance partner.
19. You generally take your tie off.
20. Your ‘crew’ does not do this in the middle of the street.
21. You are not dancing in the Jersey Shore.
22. You don’t typically body-slam people you’re dancing with.
29. You’re not Daggering someone off a cliff.
Thank you for the correction Jassy217!
31. Finally: You are not in the ‘Friday’ video.
And if you do dance like the above individuals, Buzzfeed recommends a lesson from Charlie Brown: Shoulders up, head side to side.
But in the end we know you’re just going to Buzz Lightyear.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›