3. You regularly dance without a Bat Cape and with a shirt.
4. You never threaten innocent animals with your moves.
11. You are not dancing in a Snuggie in the wilderness.
15. You take your medications before hitting the floor.
16. You do not see your moves as a mode of transportation.
17. You are not grinding a mirror.
In honor of Megan Rodgers.
20. Your ‘crew’ does not do this in the middle of the street.
29. You’re not Daggering someone off a cliff.
Thank you for the correction Jassy217!
And if you do dance like the above individuals, Buzzfeed recommends a lesson from Charlie Brown: Shoulders up, head side to side.
But in the end we know you’re just going to Buzz Lightyear.
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›