One of the greatest photos on the internet is this foul ball hitting the stands during a Red Sox vs. Mariners game last fall.
Reddit user Narhen originally submitted it.
Here is a breakdown of why it is so great.
1. Middle-aged, scared bros.
2. The steely, bearded mountain man who has seen much worse.
3. “Everything that is important to me is in my right hand” girl.
4. Open-mouth girl and nonchalance bro.
5. This girl’s athletic deflection.
6. The mom who is at peace with death.
7. Angry derp man.
9. The two sorority girls who have parted so the ball can presumably hit Thor directly in the stomach.
10. The Seattle superfan who watches over the event in horror.
11. And Duckface reaction guy.
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›