2. The overwhelming amount of jealousy you felt when it was someone else’s birthday in class.
And your birthday is in the summer!
3. Getting a splinter from playing outside.
No need to worry about this now because you can use BEHR DECKOVER® to resurface old wood and cover up splinters. Go ahead and run around barefoot outside now!
4. When your teacher surprised you with a pop quiz.
7. Losing your recess because you were talking too much in class.
What is this nonsense about raising your hand?
8. Forgetting it was picture day and being totally unprepared.
Thanks for the bowl cut mom.
9. Missing the bus to school! (Or even worse… getting car sick.)
10. When you had to wear an embarrassing costume in the class play.
And you forgot your lines.
11. When you forgot your locker combination, and there was only 1 minute left until the bell rang!
12. When your classmates didn’t play by your game rules.
Of course you can do cherry bombs when you play 4square. What kind of monster doesn’t?