1. It seems unlikely that it’ll be able to handle the hottest new videogames this holiday season….
2. You know that your parody title is trying too hard.
3. Something about “I’m CUCKOO for Crispy Hexagons” just doesn’t roll off the tongue quite as well.
4. The “KLC” seems like a drunken joke someonemade in an email and then oops it accidentally became a thing.
5. Something tells me whatever’s in there isn’t quite as good
6. Not sure about you, but Benign Girl sounds waaaay chiller than that Barbie chick.
7. Listen, there’s enough actual companies trying to impersonate the iPhone. Do we really need another??
8. They started off with a good idea: a Wookiee toy is totally cool. But they really messed up Chewbacca’s, uh… design.
10. Raising the stakes to something a little more…threatening
Sarah certainly didn’t ask to be cloned—but it’s too late now. Experience a whole new side of BBC America with the channel’s next original scripted series, Orphan Black, the exciting and ambitious new addition to the Supernatural Saturday programming block. Orphan Black premieres Saturday, March 30, 9:00pm ET/PT, as part of BBC AMERICA’s Supernatural Saturday.