1. Banks announced last month that the first single off her debut album would be officially released March 26th on iTunes.
4. As of this afternoon, however, the single still hasn’t been released by Interscope.
6. What makes it stranger is that Banks has deleted most of her tweets referencing the date.
8. Some fans think there may be tension between Banks and her label.
9. But a delay is hardly unusual for Banks. Her debut album has been pushed back again and again in the past year.
The album was originally expected to come out in spring of 2012, but then was announced for a September 2012 release, and then pushed back to February 12, 2013. It’s been pushed back yet again, this time with no solid date in sight.